Maryland Workers’ Compensation Benefits
From our main office in Glen Burnie, MD and our satellite offices, Maryland workers’ compensation lawyers of the Law Offices of Steinhardt, Siskind and Associates, LLC represent clients in the Pasadena, Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore and throughout the state of Maryland in workers’ compensation cases.
Workers’ Compensation Benefits Available In Maryland
If you are injured on the job or suffer from an occupational disease in Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Anne Arundel County or anywhere in Maryland, you may be entitled to recover significant compensation from your employers’ workers’ compensation insurer. Some of the workers’ compensation benefits available in Maryland include:
- Temporary total disability benefits – payment for lost time from work while you can’t work, up to a maximum of 2/3rds or your average weekly wage. (The Maryland State law limits the amount of benefits you can receive.)
- Temporary partial disability benefits – payment for the difference in your pay, if you can only work part-time while recovering from your work related injury.
- Permanent partial disability benefits – payment for a permanent injury, although the injured worker can still work at the same job or another job.
- Permanent total disability benefits for workers who are permanently, totally disabled and can no longer work.
- Medical and hospitalization benefits, including surgical or other treatment, nursing, medicine, crutches and other apparatus, and artificial limbs and prosthetics.
- Vocational rehabilitation benefits for injured workers who cannot return to former jobs.
- Death and funeral benefits for the families and dependents of deceased workers.
Seek Help Now To Get Compensation
It is important to remember that an insurance company is a business–not your friend–and like any business, their main goal is to make profits. Workers’ compensation insurers do not make profits by paying your claims, so they have incentive to unfairly deny or undervalue your claim. The sooner you contact an Annapolis work injury lawyer to help you deal with an insurer, the more likely your claim will be processed in a timely manner and you will obtain the compensation you are entitled to receive.
The workers comp lawyers of the Law Offices of Steinhardt, Siskind and Associates, LLC are committed to helping you obtain your just compensation. With 70 years of combined experience, we understand what motivates insurance companies and how to deal with them.
Serving Injured Individuals And Families Throughout Maryland
Law Offices of Steinhardt, Siskind and Associates, LLC represents individuals and families for social security disability, long term disability, workers’ compensation, personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice claims. There are no attorney fees or legal expenses unless we win your case. Call 410-766-7630 or toll free at 886-902-4111 today or contact us online for a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys at our main offices in Glen Burnie, and satellite offices in Owings Mills, Ellicott City, or Annapolis.