Automobile Accidents, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
From our main office in Glen Burnie, MD and our satellite offices, the attorneys of the Law Offices of Steinhardt, Siskind and Associates, LLC represents clients in the Baltimore/Annapolis/Washington, D.C. region and throughout Maryland.
If you are hurt or a loved one has died because of someone else’s negligence or wrongful conduct, you should have the best representation possible to obtain what you deserve:
- Fair compensation for your losses
- Peace of mind that justice has been served
- Skilled advocates fighting on your behalf
In personal injury and wrongful death cases, you only get one chance for compensation—for present and future medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, etc. Given a possible lifetime of need for financial support, your one shot should be your best.
The lawyers at the Law Offices of Steinhardt, Siskind and Associates, LLC are skilled in handling personal injury cases involving:
- Automobile accidents. We use a team approach—including accident investigators and medical and financial experts when necessary—to determine:
- Liability of those responsible
- Proper valuing of your financial and emotional losses
- The best way of resolving your case—negotiation or litigation
- Slip and fall accidents. While all too common, slip and falls are not trivial. Falls can cause serious back injuries, brain trauma, or other challenging medical problems. We take your injuries seriously, and we hold the responsible parties accountable.
- Wrongful death. Calling it an “accident” does little to ease your pain. It should not mean those who caused the wrongful death of a loved one are not liable to compensate you for your losses. We have a reputation for tenacity, and have successfully assisted grieving families in finding a path through their trauma
All too often cases get settled because plaintiff lawyers do not have the resources, time, or experience to navigate the complexities of fighting the big insurance companies. From the moment you or a loved one is injured, you need skilled representation to ensure your rights are protected, and your ability to receive fair compensation is not compromised. In fact, you should not speak to a responsible party’s insurance company without advice of an attorney.
At the Law Offices of Steinhardt, Siskind and Associates, LLC, we have the experience and resources to negotiate a just settlement or litigate if the other side is unreasonable. We are not afraid of going to court—getting less than you deserve in your one chance for justice is not acceptable.Serving injured individuals and families throughout Maryland
Law Offices of Steinhardt, Siskind and Associates, LLC represents individuals and families for social security disability, long term disability, workers' compensation, personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice claims. There are no attorney fees or legal expenses unless we win your case. Call 410-766-7630 or toll free at 886-902-4111 today or contact us online for a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys at our main offices in Glen Burnie, and satellite offices in Owings Mills, Ellicott City, or Annapolis.
- Recovering Damages After a Maryland Hit and Run Recently, a pedestrian was in critical condition after a hit and run, in which the pedestrian was thrown across an intersection. The driver of the car
- Maryland Garbageman Seriously Injured By Coworker Local government employees in Maryland are restricted in their ability to sue for injuries caused by an employer or coworker. In Blue v. Arrington, a
- Train Accidents in Maryland Recently, a train hit a car in Westminster, Maryland at the intersection of Route 27 and Winters Street at night, and a woman was injured and taken to